We are committed to treating data privacy seriously. It is important that you know exactly what we do with your Personal Data.
- Accountmeans a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company(referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Work Store Limited.
- Cookiesare small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Countryrefers to: India
- Devicemeans any device that can access the Service such as a computer, mobile or tablet.
- Personal Datais any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Servicerefers to the Website usage.
- Service Providermeans any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Datarefers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Websiterefers to WorkStore, accessible from Workstore.in
- Youmeans the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account:to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract:the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You:To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, whatsapp or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide Youwith news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests:To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers:We may share Your personal information with Service Providers / Sub-contractors to provide certain sub-contracted services, monitor and analyze the use of our Service, or to contact You.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
Company takes the security of our systems and data privacy very seriously. We constantly strive to make our systems safe, periodically perform risk assessment programs on the applications processing Customer data. We strive to use reasonable commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data.
Company undertakes that it will take all necessary steps to ensure that it operates at all times within the requirements of Data Protection Laws and Applicable Laws. Company undertakes to provide all data rights to Users in regard to their Personal data as per the applicable Laws.
In case of any Data breach of Customers Personal data, Company undertakes to immediately inform effected Customers, inform regulatory authorities and take necessary actions as required under Data Protection Laws. We further undertake to take immediate corrective actions and further strengthen our systems to avoid any further breach of Personal data.
Links to Other Websites
You understand that the details of the credit/debit and/or any other payment cards, online banking facility or other payment instrument (“Payment Data”) provided by you is directly received by acquiring bank and not stored by us.
The Company captures certain information during the order process, including time, date, IP address, and other information that will be used to locate and identify individuals for combating fraud. If any order is suspected to be fraudulent, all records will be submitted, with or without a subpoena, to law enforcement agencies and to the credit/ debit/ payment instrument company/ bank for fraud investigation, as may be deemed appropriate by the Company and the Company will endeavor to cooperate with authorities to prosecute offenders to the full extent of the law.
The Company owns all the intellectual property rights associated with the Website. Further, to the best of our knowledge, the Products are protected by all the applicable intellectual property rights owned by the WorkStore or relevant third parties who have sold their materials to us.
No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. The Website is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all the Content on this Website, pursuant to applicable Indian and international intellectual property legislations and applicable international conventions.
The Company neither warrants nor represents that use of Products by the User will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with the Company.
Certain elements of the Website will contain material submitted by other Users and some parts of the Website contain advertising/other material submitted to the Company by third parties. The Company reserves the right to omit, suspend and/or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Website will be subject to the Company’s terms and conditions which are available on request.
The Company’s logos, product and service marks and/ or names, trademarks, patents, copyrights and other intellectual property, whether registered or not (“Company IP”) are exclusively owned by the Company or the relevant third parties who have sold material to us. Without the prior written permission of the Company, the User agrees to not display and/or use the Company IP in any manner. Nothing contained in this Website or the Content, should be construed as granting, in any way, any license or right or interest whatsoever, in and/ or to the Company IP, without the express written permission of the Company.
References on this Website to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party websites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you and do not in any way constitute or imply our endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, ‘flooding,’ ‘spamming’, ‘mail bombing’ or ‘crashing’; sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil and / or criminal liability. We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer).
Changes to this Privacy & Security Policy
ROLES WE PLAY
We play the role of a Data Controller when we collect and process Personal Data about you.
We play the role of a Data Processor when we collect and process Personal Data on behalf of another Data Controller
By email: email@example.com